Prestige Entertainment and Event Center
Additional Terms and Conditions
Building Usage and Restrictions
- No Smoking or Vaping allowed.
- No large bags or backpacks allowed (women clutch bags no larger than 4.5x6.5 inches.)
- P.S. Your iPhone5 is 4.87 inches long.
- No re-entry on ticketed events.
- No Drugs or weapons of any kind allowed.
- No stapling or attaching anything to the walls, fixtures or furnishing.
- No banners or other material can be attached to walls, ceilings, or floor
- No combustible materials, water fountains displays, smoke or fog machines.
- No candles with flame.
- No glitter, confetti, spray paint, or glue.
- No heavy equipment.
- No fireworks or pyrotechnics.
All decorations or items must be removed from rental space the day/evening of the
event. (Unless special arrangements have been made)
OUTSIDE CATERING RULES
Outside Caterers must provide copies of Certificate of Insurance including General Liability,
and a Certificate from Mobile County Health Department.
Caterers will be responsible for all Linens, China, Silverware and any other dining needs
pertaining to the service being provided in the facility.
Caterers may use Prestige Events Center for prep only.
The caterer is responsible for cleaning tables and all spaces utilized for the event. This includes
removing all trash incurred by activities for the event as well as sweep and mop all area used for